Since you have taken the time to look up the phrase “colorado law enforcement training center”, you most likely are getting ready to start a highly rewarding and in-demand new future. Law enforcement training through your state is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local law enforcement courses and the detailed school and campus locations close by you. Smart students click on each program that of interest to you and complete the easy form for all the info you want for enrollment dates and tuition program costs.
It is very important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to judge which program is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Develop and apply basic statistical skills and quantitative reasoning for critical evaluation of quantitative information.
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective criminal justice system.
- Examine ethical standards and issues in criminal justice processes and in professional decision making including the ever-present tension between crime control and appropriate civil liberties.
- Survey a range of theoretical approached that explain crime and apply theoretical reasoning and concepts to observations of crime and control.
- Analyze, from a restorative justice perspective, the needs of victims and offenders and the involved community as an alternative to satisfying abstract legal principals or punishing the offender.
- Appreciate the investigative profession as a scientific field; sample and apply physical science methods to solve forensic problems.
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Corrections
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Law Enforcement
- Master of Public Administration : Criminal Justice
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Law Enforcement Academy (Police) - Bachelor
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for colorado law enforcement training center, or you are not interested in what you’re searching for above, consider searching in a different state/province, or by a different program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Colorado Law Enforcement Training Center” From Around The Web
Emergency Services The Curriculum How To Programs
4 Lappala Center, Carbondale “The classes reflected the real-life type of stuff that we run into in our rural areas. POST-certified colorado Law Enforcement training academy (cLEta) has a 20-year tradition of training students and contributing to Colorado’s great quality of
Colorado Law Enforcement Officers’ Association Fall 2009
law enforcement training throughout Colorado. Critical Incident Investigation Team – Our lieu- State of the Art Collision Center 6210 Lakeshore Court • Colorado Springs, CO 80915 • All Insurance Companies Welcome • Repair Frame & Alignments
RED ROCKS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Law Enforcement Training Academy Application Packet Spring 2013 All applicants accepted to Colorado state law enforcement academies must have submitted an approved Law Enforcement Resource Center, www.lerc.com 4. Police Report Writing,
Southwest Regional Law Enforcement Academy Durango PROGRAM …
Southwest Regional Law Enforcement Academy is pleased to offer state certified training for those who wish to become Peace Officers Colorado Community College, local law enforcement agencies, and/or any of their administrators, staff,
Colorado Division Of Wildlife Annual Law Enforcement
19 Selection and Training Wildlife Law Enforcement Officers 21 History of Wildlife Law Enforcement in Colorado Colorado Crime Information Center, Violation Management System, Operation Game Thief, and the Wildlife Violator Compact
Ranger Excellence School 2013 – Colorado Open Space Alliance …
Colorado State Parks, Scott had the opportunity to work for Larimer County Department of Natural Resources. During his time with Larimer County, Scott attended the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center and then hit the ground running.