Since you have taken the time to look up the phrase “colorado law enforcement training center”, you most likely are getting ready to start a highly rewarding and in-demand new future. Law enforcement training through your state is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local law enforcement courses and the detailed school and campus locations close by you. Smart students click on each program that of interest to you and complete the easy form for all the info you want for enrollment dates and tuition program costs.
It is very important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to judge which program is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- BA/Law Enforcement Administration
- MS Criminal Justice
- BA/Social and Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- MS in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- And more...
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Criminal Justice
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Criminal Justice
- AA in Criminal Justice
- CERT: Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for colorado law enforcement training center, or you are not interested in what you’re searching for above, consider searching in a different state/province, or by a different program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Colorado Law Enforcement Training Center” From Around The Web
Emergency Services The Curriculum How To Programs
4 Lappala Center, Carbondale “The classes reflected the real-life type of stuff that we run into in our rural areas. POST-certified colorado Law Enforcement training academy (cLEta) has a 20-year tradition of training students and contributing to Colorado’s great quality of
Colorado Law Enforcement Officers’ Association Fall 2009
law enforcement training throughout Colorado. Critical Incident Investigation Team – Our lieu- State of the Art Collision Center 6210 Lakeshore Court • Colorado Springs, CO 80915 • All Insurance Companies Welcome • Repair Frame & Alignments
RED ROCKS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Law Enforcement Training Academy Application Packet Spring 2013 All applicants accepted to Colorado state law enforcement academies must have submitted an approved Law Enforcement Resource Center, www.lerc.com 4. Police Report Writing,
Southwest Regional Law Enforcement Academy Durango PROGRAM …
Southwest Regional Law Enforcement Academy is pleased to offer state certified training for those who wish to become Peace Officers Colorado Community College, local law enforcement agencies, and/or any of their administrators, staff,
Colorado Division Of Wildlife Annual Law Enforcement
19 Selection and Training Wildlife Law Enforcement Officers 21 History of Wildlife Law Enforcement in Colorado Colorado Crime Information Center, Violation Management System, Operation Game Thief, and the Wildlife Violator Compact
Ranger Excellence School 2013 – Colorado Open Space Alliance …
Colorado State Parks, Scott had the opportunity to work for Larimer County Department of Natural Resources. During his time with Larimer County, Scott attended the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center and then hit the ground running.