Since you have now taken the effort to look up the phrase “dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center”, you most likely are getting ready to begin a highly rewarding and in-demand future. Law enforcement training from your local area is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local law enforcement schools and their precise school and campus locations close by you. Be sure to click on each of the schools that interests you and fill out the simple to use form for free information you need for start dates and tuition cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor?s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- MS in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- AS - Criminology and Forensic Technology
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Law Enforcement
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Corrections
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Crime Scene Investigation
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- MS in Criminal Justice
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Criminal Justice
- AA in Criminal Justice
- CERT: Criminal Justice
Ashland University values the individual student and offers an education that combines challenging academic programs with a faculty and staff who care about building nurturing relationships with their students. This approach to educating the whole person provides unparalleled opportunities for students to learn, grow, and find their place in the world.
- Associate of Criminal Justice (Online)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - (Online)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- Behavioral Crime Analysis Certificate
- Applied Criminology Certificate
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center, or you don’t see what you’re seeking above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Dept. Of Veterans Affairs Law Enforcement Training Center” From Around The Web
Atlanta VA Medical Center PsychologyInternship – VA – U.S …
In determining whether the Atlanta VA Medical Center would be an appropriate training site, law enforcement officers, military service members, survivors of intimate partner aggression). This document may contain links to sites external to Department of Veterans Affairs.
U.S. General Services Administration – GSA Home
For each Small Business Utilization Center (SBUC) 10 . •Dept. of Veterans Affairs www.va.gov •Dept. of Homeland Security www.dhs.gov •NASA www.nasa.gov 12 Law Enforcement and Disaster Recovery (Cooperative Purchasing) 20 .
Office Of The Secretary Of State Department Of Personnel …
Sworn law enforcement titles. OFFICE USE TEST MONITOR This application will NOT be accepted for law enforcement or titles that require a training and experience evaluation. Attach U.S. Veterans Affairs award letter or a legible copy of a certified DD214/215.
Reintegration Issues Facing Returning Veterans
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center including law enforcement Tough to ask for help in the best of circumstances Including a MH evaluation removes the stigma We have learned Dept of Veterans Affairs Other titles:
Responding To The Needs Of Justice-Involved Combat Veterans …
Encounter law enforcement or are processed through the courts. Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Memphis (TN) (www.memphis.va.gov) has been involved in the development of the CIT model, training officers in veterans crisis issues, facilitating dialogue in non-