Since you have now taken the effort to look up the phrase “dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center”, you most likely are getting ready to begin a highly rewarding and in-demand future. Law enforcement training from your local area is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local law enforcement schools and their precise school and campus locations close by you. Be sure to click on each of the schools that interests you and fill out the simple to use form for free information you need for start dates and tuition cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Develop and apply basic statistical skills and quantitative reasoning for critical evaluation of quantitative information.
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective criminal justice system.
- Examine ethical standards and issues in criminal justice processes and in professional decision making including the ever-present tension between crime control and appropriate civil liberties.
- Survey a range of theoretical approached that explain crime and apply theoretical reasoning and concepts to observations of crime and control.
- Analyze, from a restorative justice perspective, the needs of victims and offenders and the involved community as an alternative to satisfying abstract legal principals or punishing the offender.
- Appreciate the investigative profession as a scientific field; sample and apply physical science methods to solve forensic problems.
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Law: International Legal Studies
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Criminal Justice - D.B.A.
- Homeland Security Leadership & Policy - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Criminal Justice
- And more...
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center, or you don’t see what you’re seeking above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Dept. Of Veterans Affairs Law Enforcement Training Center” From Around The Web
Atlanta VA Medical Center PsychologyInternship – VA – U.S …
In determining whether the Atlanta VA Medical Center would be an appropriate training site, law enforcement officers, military service members, survivors of intimate partner aggression). This document may contain links to sites external to Department of Veterans Affairs.
U.S. General Services Administration – GSA Home
For each Small Business Utilization Center (SBUC) 10 . •Dept. of Veterans Affairs www.va.gov •Dept. of Homeland Security www.dhs.gov •NASA www.nasa.gov 12 Law Enforcement and Disaster Recovery (Cooperative Purchasing) 20 .
Office Of The Secretary Of State Department Of Personnel …
Sworn law enforcement titles. OFFICE USE TEST MONITOR This application will NOT be accepted for law enforcement or titles that require a training and experience evaluation. Attach U.S. Veterans Affairs award letter or a legible copy of a certified DD214/215.
Reintegration Issues Facing Returning Veterans
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center including law enforcement Tough to ask for help in the best of circumstances Including a MH evaluation removes the stigma We have learned Dept of Veterans Affairs Other titles:
Responding To The Needs Of Justice-Involved Combat Veterans …
Encounter law enforcement or are processed through the courts. Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Memphis (TN) (www.memphis.va.gov) has been involved in the development of the CIT model, training officers in veterans crisis issues, facilitating dialogue in non-