Since you have now taken the effort to look up the phrase “dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center”, you most likely are getting ready to begin a highly rewarding and in-demand future. Law enforcement training from your local area is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local law enforcement schools and their precise school and campus locations close by you. Be sure to click on each of the schools that interests you and fill out the simple to use form for free information you need for start dates and tuition cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- BA/Law Enforcement Administration
- MS Criminal Justice
- BA/Social and Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- MS in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Law Enforcement
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Corrections
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Crime Scene Investigation
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
- Master of Criminal Justice
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Criminal Justice
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center, or you don’t see what you’re seeking above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Dept. Of Veterans Affairs Law Enforcement Training Center” From Around The Web
Atlanta VA Medical Center PsychologyInternship – VA – U.S …
In determining whether the Atlanta VA Medical Center would be an appropriate training site, law enforcement officers, military service members, survivors of intimate partner aggression). This document may contain links to sites external to Department of Veterans Affairs.
U.S. General Services Administration – GSA Home
For each Small Business Utilization Center (SBUC) 10 . •Dept. of Veterans Affairs www.va.gov •Dept. of Homeland Security www.dhs.gov •NASA www.nasa.gov 12 Law Enforcement and Disaster Recovery (Cooperative Purchasing) 20 .
Office Of The Secretary Of State Department Of Personnel …
Sworn law enforcement titles. OFFICE USE TEST MONITOR This application will NOT be accepted for law enforcement or titles that require a training and experience evaluation. Attach U.S. Veterans Affairs award letter or a legible copy of a certified DD214/215.
Reintegration Issues Facing Returning Veterans
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center including law enforcement Tough to ask for help in the best of circumstances Including a MH evaluation removes the stigma We have learned Dept of Veterans Affairs Other titles:
Responding To The Needs Of Justice-Involved Combat Veterans …
Encounter law enforcement or are processed through the courts. Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Memphis (TN) (www.memphis.va.gov) has been involved in the development of the CIT model, training officers in veterans crisis issues, facilitating dialogue in non-