Since you have now taken the effort to look up the phrase “dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center”, you most likely are getting ready to begin a highly rewarding and in-demand future. Law enforcement training from your local area is a great place to start. See below for descriptions of local law enforcement schools and their precise school and campus locations close by you. Be sure to click on each of the schools that interests you and fill out the simple to use form for free information you need for start dates and tuition cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which program is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Develop and apply basic statistical skills and quantitative reasoning for critical evaluation of quantitative information.
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective criminal justice system.
- Examine ethical standards and issues in criminal justice processes and in professional decision making including the ever-present tension between crime control and appropriate civil liberties.
- Survey a range of theoretical approached that explain crime and apply theoretical reasoning and concepts to observations of crime and control.
- Analyze, from a restorative justice perspective, the needs of victims and offenders and the involved community as an alternative to satisfying abstract legal principals or punishing the offender.
- Appreciate the investigative profession as a scientific field; sample and apply physical science methods to solve forensic problems.
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Corrections
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Law Enforcement
- Master of Public Administration : Criminal Justice
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Law Enforcement Academy (Police) - Bachelor
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for dept. of veterans affairs law enforcement training center, or you don’t see what you’re seeking above, consider looking in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Dept. Of Veterans Affairs Law Enforcement Training Center” From Around The Web
Atlanta VA Medical Center PsychologyInternship – VA – U.S …
In determining whether the Atlanta VA Medical Center would be an appropriate training site, law enforcement officers, military service members, survivors of intimate partner aggression). This document may contain links to sites external to Department of Veterans Affairs.
U.S. General Services Administration – GSA Home
For each Small Business Utilization Center (SBUC) 10 . •Dept. of Veterans Affairs www.va.gov •Dept. of Homeland Security www.dhs.gov •NASA www.nasa.gov 12 Law Enforcement and Disaster Recovery (Cooperative Purchasing) 20 .
Office Of The Secretary Of State Department Of Personnel …
Sworn law enforcement titles. OFFICE USE TEST MONITOR This application will NOT be accepted for law enforcement or titles that require a training and experience evaluation. Attach U.S. Veterans Affairs award letter or a legible copy of a certified DD214/215.
Reintegration Issues Facing Returning Veterans
War Related Illness and Injury Study Center including law enforcement Tough to ask for help in the best of circumstances Including a MH evaluation removes the stigma We have learned Dept of Veterans Affairs Other titles:
Responding To The Needs Of Justice-Involved Combat Veterans …
Encounter law enforcement or are processed through the courts. Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Memphis (TN) (www.memphis.va.gov) has been involved in the development of the CIT model, training officers in veterans crisis issues, facilitating dialogue in non-