Since you have now taken the time to search for the term “mississippi delta law enforcement training academy”, you most likely are getting ready to begin a highly rewarding and in-demand new career. Law enforcement training from your state is a great place to begin. See below to view local law enforcement courses and the exact school and campus locations close by you. Be sure to click on each school that that suits your needs,that could be a possible option,that is close to your area and complete the easy to use form for all the info you should have for starting dates and tuition cost.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to compare which course is most appropriate for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Develop and apply basic statistical skills and quantitative reasoning for critical evaluation of quantitative information.
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective criminal justice system.
- Examine ethical standards and issues in criminal justice processes and in professional decision making including the ever-present tension between crime control and appropriate civil liberties.
- Survey a range of theoretical approached that explain crime and apply theoretical reasoning and concepts to observations of crime and control.
- Analyze, from a restorative justice perspective, the needs of victims and offenders and the involved community as an alternative to satisfying abstract legal principals or punishing the offender.
- Appreciate the investigative profession as a scientific field; sample and apply physical science methods to solve forensic problems.
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Corrections
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Law Enforcement
- Master of Public Administration : Criminal Justice
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Law Enforcement Academy (Police) - Bachelor
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for mississippi delta law enforcement training academy, or you can’t find what you’re seeking above, start looking in a different state/province, or by a different program/course name. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Mississippi Delta Law Enforcement Training Academy” From Around The Web
New Health and Physical Education Curriculum Training. The Mississippi Health Education and Physical Education Curricula have been revised and will be available for – Delta State University – Cleveland, MS. 8:30 a.m Mississippi Code of 1972, Annotated, for non law enforcement
November 2007 Chitimacha Tribe Of
Reserve Law Enforcement Training Academy. Graduation ceremonies were held at the Berwick Fire Department on November 13, 2007. P A G E 7 language of the bayous of the Mississippi Delta. But now, with a curious mix of historical, schol-
Curriculum Vita Doctoral Student The College Of Criminal …
International Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA), Roswell, New Mexico. Consulting Interim Director. Texas Police Corps and the Office of Law Enforcement Training (OLET), Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas. August 2005 through Delta Chi Chapter. Sam Houston State University
William Patterson C.V. – Expert Witness Directory And Expert …
Training Academy State Trooper – Instructor EDUCATION 2006 PDOF and Delta V Occupant Kinematics Injuries, Blunt and Sharp TEEX LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SECURITY TRAINING College Station, Texas Commercial Vehicle Accident Reconstruction, Level 2
Annual Report 2009 – Gulfport Police Department
He is also a graduate of the FBI National Academy. Chief of Police (day shift) Delta Squad (night shift) Sergeant Michael Vandenberg Sergeant Michael Marotta Officer A great deal of law enforcement in-service training has
Curriculum Vita Ferris Roger Byxbe, Ph.D. Sul Ross State …
Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers' Association Journal, 11. Created and implemented (1993), the USM Police Training Academy Program . This 2001-2002 Delta Delta Chapter (Mississippi) Alpha Phi Sigma: