Since you have now taken the effort to look up the term “mississippi law enforcement training academy pearl ms”, you most likely are getting ready to enter into a highly rewarding and in-demand new career. Law enforcement training through your local region is a great place to begin. See below for details on local law enforcement schools and their exact school and campus locations close to you. Smart students click on each of the schools that that suits your needs,that would be a possible good fit,that is close to your region and fill out the corresponding form for all the info you want for start dates and tuition cost.
It is very important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which program is most convenient for you.
Law Enforcement Schools In Your Area
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Develop and apply basic statistical skills and quantitative reasoning for critical evaluation of quantitative information.
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective criminal justice system.
- Examine ethical standards and issues in criminal justice processes and in professional decision making including the ever-present tension between crime control and appropriate civil liberties.
- Survey a range of theoretical approached that explain crime and apply theoretical reasoning and concepts to observations of crime and control.
- Analyze, from a restorative justice perspective, the needs of victims and offenders and the involved community as an alternative to satisfying abstract legal principals or punishing the offender.
- Appreciate the investigative profession as a scientific field; sample and apply physical science methods to solve forensic problems.
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Law: International Legal Studies
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Criminal Justice - D.B.A.
- Homeland Security Leadership & Policy - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Criminal Justice
- And more...
Need More Law Enforcement Training?
If the above listings don’t help you with your search for mississippi law enforcement training academy pearl ms, or you don’t see what you are seeking above, begin searching in a different state/province, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states and provinces can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip/postal codes.
More “Mississippi Law Enforcement Training Academy Pearl Ms” From Around The Web
TERT STATE CONTACTS – TERT [Telecommunicator Emergency …
Iowa Law Enforcement Academy firstname.lastname@example.org 515 242-5011 . Kansas Mississippi Susan Perkins Communications Branch Director Mississippi Emergency Management Agency P. O. Box 5644 Pearl, MS 39288-5644 email@example.com 601 933-6875 Missouri Elizabeth Pierson
2012 Legal Digest
Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy Chapter 6. Law Enforcement Officers Training Program Pearl River Region and Water Supply The Mississippi Judicial College of the University of Mississippi Law Center shall
COUNTY GOVERNMENT LEGAL DIGEST
The Center for Governmental Training & Technology at Mississippi State University looks forward to Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy Chapter 6. Law Enforcement days of appointment a course of training at the Mississippi Judicial College of the University of Mississippi Law
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
The Board agrees to make payment in accordance with Mississippi law on “Timely Payments for Purchases MS. Pearl River Valley Water Development District, Ridgeland, MS. PEER Committee, Jackson, MS. State Aid Road Construction, Jackson, MS. State Fire Academy, Jackson, MS. State
C A R E E R C E R T I F I C A T E P R O G R A M S
Pearl River Community College offers support services to ensure the success of all The Cosmetology Teacher Training program is a special program designed to prepare an Credit may be given for completion of Mississippi State Law Enforcement academy for up to 9 semester hours. DENTAL ASSISTING
New Health and Physical Education Curriculum Training. The Mississippi Health Education and Physical Education Curricula have been revised and will Annotated, for non law enforcement Congressman Gregg Harper will host a Military Academy Day at Pearl High School, 500 Pirate